REMOVAL OF ALL TRACES OF LEAD HAZARDS
Lead has a variety of uses including the creation of batteries, metal products and, back in the day, paint. Though lead is not toxic within your home or office, consumption of this metal can be toxic, especially for young children and pets. If ingested, lead can damage the nervous system and cause brain disorders. Lead poisoning has well been documented in the past. As a neurotoxin, lead accumulates in soft tissues and in the bones. Quality Environmental, Inc. is devoted to providing residential and commercial lead abatement in a proficient and safe manner. Our specialists are approved by HPD, DOB and DOH for complete lead waste management and abatement.